This is a new grant known as the Community Assistance Grant programme.In this new Community Assistance Grant,
- The Rotarians and Rotary Clubs’ contributions is in Malaysian Ringgit.
- The contributions to YKKRM can be any amount from RM100 to RM1,000 or more.
- Tax exemption receipts will be given to the donors.
- The total contribution from all donations will be pooled together in the name of the Rotary Club.
- After one year, the club can ask for a maximum of 50% of the total fund donated to be utilised by the club to fund any of their service projects.
- Any amount not used, is kept back in the club’s account for future projects.
- This fund will appear small as it is not in US Dollars.
- But it is sufficient to assist clubs with limited funds to do small projects.
- During this transition year, all contribution from 1st July 2021 till 30th December, 2021, will be eligible to be withdrawn up to 50% from 1st January, 2022. However, any amount not withdrawn will be pooled into your Club account for future use.
Donor Recognition Individual Contribution
Major Patron: RM 20,000.00
Multi-Level: RM 5,000.00 per level
Patron: RM 5,000.00
Jamil Rais Fellow (JRF): RM 2,500.00
Member (YSM): RM 250.00
DOWNLOAD COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE GRANT (CAG) FORM