We need your contribution/donation to keep going
Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia receives contribution from the following:
- Donations from Rotarians, Rotary clubs, friends of Rotary, corporations and institutions.
This is an important source of contribution and donors are provided with tax exempt receipts for their contributions. Their contributions which earn recognitions are listed in the website.
- Fund raising by Yayasan Kelab-Kelab Rotary Malaysia and its supporters
- Contributions by the Rotary district:
- Per capita contributions by Rotary Clubs (e.g. District Disaster Relief Fund)
- Per capita contributions by Rotarians of District 3310.
- Interest from District 3300 Fixed Deposits.
- Excess of income over expenditure of District 3300 Conferences and Assemblies.
- Interest from Fixed Deposit of Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia
Contributions to Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia by individuals and corporations are exempted from income tax.
Rotary Clubs without club charity foundation can raise funds through Yayasan Kelab-Kelab Rotary Malaysia. Such donations are tax exempt. Such fund raising projects must be approved by the Board of Trustees and subject to terms and conditions governing such fund raising projects.
Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia tax exemption reference is : JDHN 01/35/42/51/179-6.3977 as per WK 11245 dated 8 December 1994.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:
- By cash payment
- By cheque made payable to Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia
- By credit card using the Contribution Form provided.
- You can make monthly contribution to achieve various recognition level.
Please complete the Contribution Forms to ensure that your contribution is accurately documented.
Bank's DetailsName of Bank: Public Bank Berhad
Account No.: 3133762608
Name of Account: Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia
HOW YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS BEING USED
The policy of the Trustees of Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia is to spend all unrestricted individual contributions to fund humanitarian and educational projects.
Major Patron: RM 20,000.00
Multi-Level: RM 5,000.00 per level
Patron: RM 5,000.00
Jamil Rais Fellow (JRF): RM 2,500.00
Yayasan Sustaining Member (YSM): RM 250.00
Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia Endowment: RM 50,000.00
Named Endowment: RM 100,000.00
For contributions to the Endowment Program only the income earned will be spent. Donors will have the privilege to specify the program to spend the income earned.
A Named Endowment will be named after the donor or a third party of choice of the donor.
ROTARY CLUBS CONTRIBUTION
Each ringgit of unrestricted contribution will earn the club one contribution point, which can be used to grant JRF and Patron recognition to individuals.
DONOR RECOGNITION FOR RESTRICTED CONTRIBUTIONS
Restricted contribution is payment made where the funds is already designated for a specific purpose like Support Grants or Project Partnership Programs.
Such contributions from non Rotarians do not earn donor recognition and such contributions by clubs do not earn club contribution points.
Restricted contributions from Rotarians do earn donor recognitions.