NEW GENERATIONS ACTIVITY GRANTS
To support the district new generations activities
Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia, in achieving its goal to support the district new generations activities annually allocate a budget for the following New Generations events in District 3300 and District 3310 that are conducted in Malaysia:
Rotary Youth Leadership Award (RYLA)
District Rotaract Assembly
District Interact Conference
ROTARY YOUTH LEADERSHIP AWARD (RYLA)
Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia will support the organiser(s) of the event up to RM 5,000.00
This money will be used specifically to pay for trainers invited to train and motivate the RYLA participants. Details of trainer invited are to be provided and payment will be made directly to the trainers.
DISTRICT ROTARACT ASSEMBLY
A budget of up to RM 5,000.00 is allocated each year to the organisers of the District Rotaract Assembly to subsidize the cost of Rotaract Club Presidents and Rotaract Club Secretaries attending the District Rotaract Assembly. A list of all registrants to the District Rotaract Assembly receiving the subsidy will be provided to Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia before payment is made. This list is to include their contact informations.
DISTRICT INTERACT CONFERENCE
The cost of registrations of Interact Club Presidents and Interact Clubs Secretaries attending the District Interact Conference can be subsidise to a total sum of RM 5,000.00.
The Money will be paid to the Organizing Committee of the District Interact Conference on receipt of the list of registrants to the District Interact Conference who are receiving the subsidy. This list is to include their contact information.
- Applications are to be made to Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia through the District Governor and District New Generations Committee Chair of the respective district.
- The funding can only be made when the New Generations activity is carried out in Malaysia.
- Payment of 90% of grant will be made in submission of all the information required or invoices.
- The Organizing Committee is requested to invite the Chairman of Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia and Trustee in Charge of New Generations Activities to the opening ceremony/launch of these activities.
- The Organizing Committee are requested to include the name of Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia as sponsor/supporter of the event in their promotional materials, banners and backdrops.
- This is to bring awareness among the youth of the Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia.
- Submit a final report including final accounts or financial statement and photographs of the event to Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia for our record.
- Release of remaining 10% of grant.