OUR MISSION, VISION & PLANS
To further the object of Rotary by supporting and supplementing the efforts of Rotary Clubs in Malaysia to better serve the community in poverty alleviation, education, health, humanitarian and disaster relief programs.
- To be a foundation known to and supported by all Rotarians and Rotary club in Malaysia.
- To support and supplement the funding needs of the district and Rotary clubs in their projects and activities.
- Participate in humanitarian and educational projects that will enhance the public image of Rotary in Malaysia.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF YKKRM
|DISTRICT 3310||DISTRICT 3300|
|Fundraising||PDG Datuk Zainie Abdul Aucasa||PDG Dr Paul CK Lee|
|Publication||PDG Datuk Zainie Abdul Aucasa||DGN Dr Krishna Kumar|
|Support Grant||PDG Philip Chong||PAG Ananda Pillai|
|Project Partnership||PP Jeremy Tiong (Observer)||IPDG Lioh Cheng Lim|
|Youth Activities||PP Foo Kok Hing||DG Teoh Kwan Swee|
|Disaster Relief||PP Ng Yaw Hua||DG Dato' Bindi Rajasegaran|
|Appreciation & Recognition||DG Dolly Yeap||PDG Dr Paul CK Lee|
|Public Relations, Publicity, Homepage||PDG Andre Suharto (Observer)||PDG Leslie Salehuddin|
|Coordinators & Malam Yayasan||PP Abbas Ezzi||PDG Kirenjit Kaur|
|Bursary Program||PDG Philip Chong||-|
- Establish and informative and functional website to disseminate information about Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia.
- Publish an online Newsletter to provide information and create awareness of Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia.
- Establish an accurate data base of contributions to Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia.
- Recognising contributors promptly and properly to encourage contributions.
- Undertake a significant educational project with Rotary club to help provide a focus for Rotary in Malaysia and improve our public image.
- Streamlining the administration of Yayasan Kelab Kelab Rotary Malaysia to keep approval time for grant application to as short as possible